Two-Way Voice and Data Overview
TransCore’s Two-Way Voice and Data segment designs, develops, and builds integrated, customized turnkey communications networks to deliver voice and data, including large, multifaceted systems. As an end-to-end radio communications organization, we support current technologies and legacy systems all the way through to VoIP technology. Our communications services include:
- System design and RF engineering
- Integration services
- Installation and turn-up
- Equipment sales
- Manufacturers warranty support
- Preventive and predictive maintenance plans
We are fully staffed and equipped to provide ongoing installation and hardware support for every system we design, and we support equipment provided by a wide range of manufacturers.
Our experience in the field, since our founding in 1938, includes integration, installation, operations, and maintenance that support:
- Conventional, trunking, and IP-based systems
- Wide area simulcast and receiver voting systems
- Point-to-Point Microwave systems
- In-car and premises video surveillance
- Vehicular warning systems
- Control center console systems
- Audio logging recorders
Our team of professional managers and engineers has the ability to perform virtually all communications system design, integration, installation, and maintenance functions for most two-way radio and microwave manufacturers.
By providing end-to-end solutions based on innovative applications that take advantage of a broad range of services and technologies, TransCore’s Two-Way Voice and Data segment can optimize the capabilities of your communications system.
Email Customer Service & Support